Keyboard

This is the forum, where you can add your wishes and feature requests.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

yersiu

Keyboard

Post by yersiu »

Hi,
Is there any way to assing something to the keyboard of the computer? For example, I would like to have the 'GO' on the enter key, or the 'BLACK' on the 'B' key....
I work in live shows with the computer, and sometimes it's so slow to make a black out with the mouse....

Thanks!

Sergi
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Keyboard

Post by Guertler »

Hello yersiu,

At the moment there is no possibility to control MADRIX remotely with the keyboard. But you know if a button in MADRIX is selected you can use the "Space" key to push this button.
If you want to control MADRIX remotely you can use a MIDI controller. Also you control MADRIX via DMX or Art-Net input and you can use the MADRIX HTTP remote.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.
yersiu

Post by yersiu »

Hi Guertler!

Yes, I know. But I would need that ever the Go was on the 'space' key.

I also control the lights, but the desk is a litle bit small, and a diferent kinds of moving lights, i don't have enought space to put de madrix via Dmx.

But it's ok! I'll keep doing the same way! :D

Another question, is posible to link the madrix on the computer with a tablet? I mean, the tablet like a extension of the computer...

Thank you very much!
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello yersiu,
Yes, it is possible to control MADRIX remotely with a mobile device.
Therefor you have to enable the HTTP Remote option in MADRIX. That means MADRIX offers an own HTTP server and you have not to download an App.
Now you have the possibility to create an individal "Remote Page" or you can use one of the predefined pages to control MADRIX remotely.
Here you will find some more information about the HTTP Remote option of MADRIX:
http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/madrix/i ... _http.html
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
Thank you.