Search found 8 matches

by zman
Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:49 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: MADRIX connect LOR
Replies: 2
Views: 33669

Re: MADRIX connect LOR

To do what? Using Madrix to control one universe worth of pixels is sort of a waste of Madrix. The iDMX1000 only controls 1 universe or 170 pixels.
by zman
Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:33 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix Crashes every 60-90 minutes
Replies: 4
Views: 47326

Re: Madrix Crashes every 60-90 minutes

I will check the NVidia driver, and install the Hotfix, but I suspect it is the 3rd and last problem that is biting me. I am controlling DMX, and have a lot of bin calls that happen very fast. Please keep me posted as to a fix for that issue. Thanks. When you say CPU power are you talking Computer o...
by zman
Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:28 am
Topic: Madrix Crashes every 60-90 minutes
Views: 47326

Madrix Crashes every 60-90 minutes

Guys, I do a Christmas display and am using M3 to drive approx. 14 universes worth of data. I get M3 crashing every single night at least once in a 4 hour show, and sometimes 3-4 times a night. I have been running since Dec 1st and I have never had a night yet without at least 1 crash and now toward...
by zman
Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:52 pm
Topic: Madrix Window Locking in Place
Views: 37260

Re: Madrix Window Locking in Place

I can, as this is consistent now for me. However I will be delayed until I can get past Dec 1st as I am working in Madrix on a Christmas Display project. I will pick this up at that point.
by zman
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:56 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Color Fill
Views: 47700

Re: Color Fill

I WISH you would have never removed this feature. :)
by zman
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 pm
Topic: SCE Color Fill??
Views: 36086

Re: SCE Color Fill??

I guess I should have looked in the Wishes forum first, as I see it has been removed from the product for now. I work for a software company and the idea is to not take away features from one version to the next, and to keep compatibility. I too have M2 functions that are now not usable. 3.0a is now...
by zman
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:50 pm
Topic: SCE Color Fill??
Views: 36086

SCE Color Fill??

Migrating from M2 to M3, what happened to the SCE Color Fill function? It is not listed, is the functionality still there somehow?
by zman
Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 pm
Topic: Madrix Window Locking in Place
Views: 37260

Madrix Window Locking in Place

I have an issue whereby when I call up M3, if I do any window size adjustment, the M3 window gets locked in place on my screen. It cannot be moved, period. you have to close it down, re-launch, MOVE it to the desired location on your desktop, THEN resize it. It still locks in place but at least it i...