Search found 4 matches

by awpross
Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:49 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix UI freezes when switching between cues
Replies: 2
Views: 37455

Re: Madrix UI freezes when switching between cues

First, the good news: There is no problem when starting a new setup or when loading one of the sample setups. I think there could be two reasons for the problem. 1. My setting file is corrupt for some reason. 2. There is something in my setup which causes the freeze in the new version of Madrix whic...
by awpross
Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:26 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix UI freezes when switching between cues
Replies: 2
Views: 37455

Madrix UI freezes when switching between cues

I just upgraded from 3.0 to 3.2. and now, madrix randomly freezes when switching between cues. Output and preview is still running but madrix UI is completely blocked with "no response" message in the headline. I tried on two different PCs with the same result. The same Setup was running o...
by awpross
Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:46 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Sync Video by MTC
Replies: 3
Views: 37999

Re: Sync Video by MTC

There is no Frame by Frame Synchronisation required. It has just to Play at the same position in time. (difference of up to 100-150ms are ok) This is, what I except from the Synchronisation: We have Shows, which are completely pre-programmed in different applications which are all synced by MTC. (La...
by awpross
Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:40 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Sync Video by MTC
Replies: 3
Views: 37999

Sync Video by MTC

I currently use the Cuelist synced by MTC to play my shows. Sometimes I use the build in Madrix Effects and sometimes i use my own Videos and there is the sync problem. The cue list is in sync by MTC but the video itself is not. So I'd like to have a function to enable MTC sync for a particular vide...