Search found 4 matches

by electroaudio
Tue May 27, 2014 11:36 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Big wish please - PASSWORD
Replies: 4
Views: 55801

Re: Big wish please - PASSWORD

I have the same problem, and locking configurationfiles is as i see it a working but not a complete solution. (I have backups on usb) My problem is that there are plenty of lightworkers and some of them does change storages that they arent allowed to change. So, if you decide to add password i would...
by electroaudio
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 pm
Topic: Load and save mapdata
Replies: 5
Views: 53263

Re: Load and save mapdata

Finally Finished! Next time i will ask the installer to do a futureproof DVI-setup with plenty of room to expand, without changing the size ever again :D ... or atleast not until that year when a maploadfeature has been added ;) Thanks for the macrolink btw, i do have to learn how to write macros to...
by electroaudio
Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Re: Load and save mapdata

To copy all the settings including maps would be like masscopying one single effect to all the storages, then i could just as well start over from scratch ;) ..So that doesnt work :roll: :wink: I understand the advantage of scaling in a single ledwall setup. But i was thinking ( Bad habit, i do that...
by electroaudio
Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Load and save mapdata

There is plenty of options to load and save colours and other such stuff, but not for maps.. In our setup we only have DVI outputs. and each DVI pixel has its own position in the venue, like the top of the bar, the sides of the balcony, a couple of ledtubes outside the entrance, some ledwalls, and a...