Search found 4 matches

by yersiu
Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Keyboard
Replies: 3
Views: 46010

Re: Keyboard

Hi Guertler! Yes, I know. But I would need that ever the Go was on the 'space' key. I also control the lights, but the desk is a litle bit small, and a diferent kinds of moving lights, i don't have enought space to put de madrix via Dmx. But it's ok! I'll keep doing the same way! :D Another question...
by yersiu
Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Keyboard
Replies: 3
Views: 46010

Keyboard

Hi,
Is there any way to assing something to the keyboard of the computer? For example, I would like to have the 'GO' on the enter key, or the 'BLACK' on the 'B' key....
I work in live shows with the computer, and sometimes it's so slow to make a black out with the mouse....

Thanks!

Sergi
by yersiu
Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:13 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: font type
Replies: 2
Views: 37853

Re: font type

Hi, - I'm trying to use any Font, is not only one font. - Yes, I have installed all the window fonts again, but the problem already exist. - Actually I'm using the las version of madrix3 - The operation system is windows vista I use the madrix2 version at the same computer and this problem doesn't e...
by yersiu
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: font type
Replies: 2
Views: 37853

font type

Hi! here's my problem! when I try to change the font type a message says that i have to install the fonts opening the fonts folder on the control panel. I have try it but I can't.. :? How can i do it???
Thank

Sergi