by aristocompasso
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:43 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Advanced patching
Replies: 3
Views: 44223

Re: Advanced patching

Hi Guertler,

Thanks for your suggestion. It will be useful in other projects.

In this case, though, maybe it was not clear in my post, the sphere is a solid, not a spherical surface, i.e. there are voxels filling up its inner volume.

All the best,
a,
by aristocompasso
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:31 pm
Topic: Advanced patching
Views: 44223

Advanced patching

Hi all, I need to patch a spherical display hanging from a dome structure, my issue is: if I abide by standard patching grid (zigzag or snake) I have Kms of cabling to manage because of DMX universe segmentation of the display. It would be much easier to make patching rule by concentric rings (despi...
by aristocompasso
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: HTTP Remote
Replies: 2
Views: 44149

Re: HTTP Remote

Hello Guertler,

You're right. Only, it is not that apparent that we need to Apply after inputing a different port.

Thanks,
by aristocompasso
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:38 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: HTTP Remote
Replies: 2
Views: 44149

HTTP Remote

I'm not sure if this is a bug, probably just a configuration issue. I can't enable http remote on a different laptop. Never happened before so I'm kind of lost, here. What settings can I tweak in Windows or Madrix itself to test the Madrix Web Server successfully?
Thanks.
by aristocompasso
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm
Topic: Render animation
Replies: 1
Views: 30245

Render animation

Hi guys, I am a bit pressed for time regarding this one. What are my best options to render out the effects programmed with Madrix within an actual 3D scene? Should I import everything inside WYSIWYG, MA3D or the like? Is it remotely possible to render the effects from a 3D software package like 3DS...
by aristocompasso
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 pm
Topic: Cue list control without Time Code
Replies: 5
Views: 53061

Re: Cue list control without Time Code

Hello Guertler,

Sorted! Thank you.

Another doubt/suggestion.
Is it possible to link the chaser loop time to the Duration field in the Cue List? This way all changes made to the chaser length would propagate to the Cue List and save a lot of work!

All the best.
by aristocompasso
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:44 pm
Topic: Runtime versions and Plexus
Views: 44217

Re: Runtime versions and Plexus

Guertler, thanks for your reply,

What if I need to run the program on a laptop/PC because of other requirements, do I need to buy another key?

All the best,
by aristocompasso
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Re: Cue list control without Time Code

Hello Guertler, I tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to produce the desired effect. When I click the effect storage place it now resets the effect to the beginning, but this was not my original intention. I'll try to be more clear this time. My Cue List: 1 - Ball is stationary. 2 - Ball going...
by aristocompasso
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 pm
Topic: Runtime versions and Plexus
Views: 44217

Runtime versions and Plexus

Hi, If I have my laptop/PC running a Madrix program on site temporarily, I lose my key to do proper work for the duration of the event. . What solution do I have besides purchasing a second, third, fourth key, that will be in excess after the event ends? . Many softwares have runtime versions. What ...
by aristocompasso
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Cue list control without Time Code

Hi all, I am having a bit of trouble setting up the cue list. I have effects with start and end. When the cue list runs I get these effects at wichever point they are in their loop cycle. I need to run these effects from the start only when the previous effect ends. Must I use Time Code, or can I se...