Search found 33 matches

by Bichuch
Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Scheduled pre-saved shows (from Phillips iPlayer system)
Replies: 14
Views: 108130

Re: Scheduled pre-saved shows (from Phillips iPlayer system)

My five pennies: there is quite artless, but INEXPENSIVE visualising software - Magic 3D Easy View. It is limited up to 4 universes through Art-Net and up to 2 through DMX interface.

Modified by Moderator: Link removed.
by Bichuch
Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Which LED stripes can I control with MADRIX?
Replies: 4
Views: 54424

Re: Which LED stripes can I control with MADRIX?

Chestal There are many various types of such ICes, that are placed on the LED stripe near each one (or two and rarely three) RGB pixel. They use various protocols, but in general all of them are called "SPI" (with IC's name addition). So by means of "DMX to SPI" search request (...
by Bichuch
Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:21 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: USBone exchange
Views: 72038

Re: USBone exchange

Guertler wrote:you will see the output universes of the new plugged devices are set to DMX universe 1 and MADRIX will send the output of DMX universe 1 to all DMX interfaces which are set to 1.
Thank you!
by Bichuch
Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 am

Re: USBone exchange

check if the output universes are correct. If not please change the universes to the desired universe number. This is the core question! If end-user (for example, unqualified) will NOT change settings in software (i.e. only plug in new interfaces), how the system would function? Will it send data i...
by Bichuch
Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:51 am

USBone exchange

Hello! Our installation consists of MADRIX2 Basic with 7 universes, that are outputted through 7 USBone's. After thunderstorm 3 of interfaces were died. How will the system work after replacing them with new ones? I mean, that serial numbers will be changed, but all software settings will be the sam...
by Bichuch
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:57 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: HOW TO TIE IN TO AN EXISTING LED PANEL SYSTEM
Replies: 3
Views: 47514

Re: HOW TO TIE IN TO AN EXISTING LED PANEL SYSTEM

ryantrash87 First of all, I have no DVI experience (only DMX). So, my answer is theoretical by nature. I think, if you can successfully connect to home TV set, the same result would be with other (any?) HDMI-capable devices. As we can see in the table, DVI version has T9 interface as addition. And ...
by Bichuch
Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Topic: HOW TO TIE IN TO AN EXISTING LED PANEL SYSTEM
Replies: 3
Views: 47514

Re: HOW TO TIE IN TO AN EXISTING LED PANEL SYSTEM

ryantrash87 I think, there are many various questions and concerns. The first, by my opinion, is the interface and structure of the target system in a whole. I mean, MADRIX has two not interchangeable licensed version - DMX and DVI. See here and scroll down (look at the table). In the worse case, i...
by Bichuch
Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:02 pm
Topic: visualiser for triangular pixel installation
Replies: 8
Views: 78458

Re: visualiser for triangular pixel installation

Magic 3D Easy View is a 1024 USB/DMX-IN interface ... When the Magic 3D Easy View interface is connected, it is also possible to use several other forms of communication over Ethernet protocols (ArtNet, Sand-Net, ACDI, MEVP) from the lighting desk to the computer. .... I would say yes if you need n...
by Bichuch
Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Is this (rather cheap!) software suitable for MADRIX's output visualisation?
by Bichuch
Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:23 pm

rodericwilson Yes, you are right in your supposition. Not so far time ago, I have asked the same question, see http://www.madrix.com/en/home/forum/forum/viewtopic.php/f,3/t,779/ But that "other software" for realtime on-screen visualisation is not cheap! Thus, this theme remains only theo...